Thursday, May 04, 2006

Settled in

Well, we got all settled into Nana's house now and Kells is doing great. He loves exploring her garden and the weather has been great to get out quite a bit. My mother came to visit and took him to the Westcott Bay Sculpture Park ( http://www.wbay.org/ ) He loved it. There are so many things to see.
I think he was a little frightened by the alligator.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He thoroughly enjoyed the fox and even petted it. After doing so he looked at my mom and said "Hot!" Apparently the brass had gotten warm from the sun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So many things to take in. He was interested in every aspect of the sculptures. Not sure what he was looking for here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my favorite and will probably end up framed on my wall. The face seemed to have something very important to tell him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Angewl said...

what terrific pictures!!! I love the last one, too.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

He's so stinkin' cute. I love the sculptures too! Glad to see you posting pictures again :)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home