Sunday, March 05, 2006

Seriously injured

Kells had his offical first injury today. He fell down a concrete step and decided the only way to stop himself was using his forehead and nose as a brake. After doing so however, he didn't think it was such a hot idea. He only cried for about 30 seconds and then wanted down so he could go show that step who was boss. I'm so proud of my little guy for getting right back at it. I think I've mentioned this before however.
It's just a flesh wound Ma.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Get a load of this!! Chicks dig scars!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
I think I'll try a helmet next time though. Either that or get some landing gear.
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

With his hair and his little red nose, he looks like a little lion!
(Oh, wait, he did that on Halloween, right?)

Maybe you could get him some bunny ears and he could be Peter Cottontail this year.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home