Friday, August 29, 2008

Fair time

We went to the fair a couple weeks ago when Grandma Vicki was visiting. Kells had a BLAST! First we watched the police dog demonstration and while that was kinda cool, Kells couldn't wait to get out of there and go see something else. He did give me a chance to take some pictures with the police officers and their dogs. They gave out little playing cards too.
Photobucket
Then it was off to pony rides. This is the first time he had ridden a pony and he loved it. He was a real "cowboy"!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
While on the way out of the fair they had a climbing wall and jump elastics. I want to say bungee but they weren't dropping kids off bridges or anything. So, he decided he wanted to do that. Let me tell you, was terrified and fairly certain that he would get up to the top, open his eyes really wide and decide it was too scary and want down. I couldn't have been more wrong! He jump and went sky high and LOVED every minute of it. He started shouting "I'm spiderman" and curled up his hands and started shooting spiderwebs at all the people walking by. I know I should be proud but it just punctuates that he is getting big.
bouncing
Photobucket
I do apologize for the small pictures. Cell phone pics just don't do the experience justice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

LOVIN' the pictures. Spiderman... Bwahahahahaha!!! That cracks me up. What a brave boy. Looks like you've got a little adrenaline junky on your hands. I'm so glad you at least have camera phone pictures.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home