Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Brother

We found out last week that Kells is going to be a big brother. Luke & I are very excited about it but Kells is just eh! When asked if he wants a little brother or sister he is very adamant about having a little brother. Having a little sister isn't even an option as far as he is concerned. So, yesterday, I asked him what he wants his little brother to be named, if he has a little brother. He automatically comes out with Charlo. ???? Yeah, me too. I asked him where that name came from and he said it was a super hero. So I asked him if he wanted his little brother to be a super hero and he amended his answer to Jacob. Hmmm? Not sure where he got that from but this is a name I am not opposed to.
Shhhhh! Don't tell Kells but mom and dad are kind of hoping for a little sister.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angewl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am so HAPPY for you!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Ricki said...

Shhh...me too ;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Woohoo! I'm sure Kells will be thrilled whether it's a boy or girl. I can't wait!!!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home