Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tough Love

My family has always been hands on when it comes to playing and loving. We like to wrestle around and hug and toss each other around and get dirty (in the quite literal sense). There are people who can't understand this but it's how we do things. Luke and I set to wrestling in the lawn last weekend and I soon found I have no ally in Kells. Every time I got on top Kells would freak out and run to me and push me over. Every time Luke was on top of me, Kells was jumping on me too. I felt a bit bullied but we had so much fun. Our mother's were appalled. At one point they both told us to stop because it was upsetting Kells only to stop and have Kells come barrelling at me and pushing me down. No one was bruised although my hair got a bit mussed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger Angewl said...

Thats great!!! You look like youa re having so much fun!

Kenny wrestles with the kids all the time. They even do it out in public! UGH

Its so great to see someone else doing it. lol Brittainy still loves to wrestle with him.

Love the pics.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

Great pictures! I love that yard in the background too! Is that your Mom or Lukes?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Josi said...

That's Luke's mom and that's her yard. She has a labrynth up the trail behind her. It's beautiful. She works very hard on her yard.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home