Tuesday, August 08, 2006

He will be missed

I got a call from my mother tonight finding out that my grandfather had passed away last night. He had just celebrated his 76th birthday a couple weeks ago and we went up to visit him. Thank goodness. I am so grateful for that time with him. I wish Kells would have warmed up a bit. We did get some pictures of him with his great grandsons, something he was very happy about. He had an only child and my dad had 4 girls. When his grand daughters started having kids there were 3 girls so he was thinking boys were not in the future for the family. His great grandsons made him smile so much. I will miss him dearly.
Grandpa Dale, you will be missed very much. We love you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Angewl said...

{{{hugs}}}

I am so sorry.

Thank goodness you did get to go see him.

Lovely picture.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home