Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just another little gem

Last night while driving home from daycare I was eating some red licorice. I gave Kells one piece and it was only going to be one because we hadn't eaten dinner yet when from the back seat I hear:

Kells: "Mom, you know what my tummy is saying?"
Me: "What's that Kells?"
Kells' tummy (in a super deep growly voice): "I want some more licorice"

and what could I do but give it to him because it wasn't really Kells asking, it was coming straight from his inner workings.
Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Ha ha ha... that's soooo funny! CJ's to the phase when everything is "I wish..."
"I wish I could have another piece of licorice."
"I wish I could have some junkfood before dinner."
"I wish I could go over to Logan's house."
My response is usually "It sure is nice to be able to wish, huh?" LOL I'm so mean!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Josi said...

I'm totally getting CJ a genie lamp for Christmas!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home