Monday, September 28, 2009

chicka chicka woo woo

Kells loves to sing to his sister. He also loves to scream sharply into her face because it makes her jump and sometimes she laughs and sometimes she cries. When she laughs, Kells laughs. When she cries Kells starts repeating "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" over and over again very quickly. For the most part he is just trying to play with his little sister the best he can. Afterall, she just lays there. He can't wrestle with her. He can run with her but he has found what he can do with her. He can sing. Deirdre has found her voice and nowadays my house is filled with this......
Chicka-chicka-woo-woo in a very high pitched voice....silence.......Very high pitched squeal courtesy of my half banshee daughter. And so their song goes. I will try to get a video of it so you can see. It really is adorable. It would be even more adorable if I had ear plugs. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ricki said...

OMG I can't wait to see that video!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home