Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kellsisms

It's been forever since I've posted on here because I have facebook and everyone who reads this also reads facebook so it's kind of redundant but I'll catch up the best I can anyway. Kells is doing awesome as a big brother. We got a puppy as well and that's not going so great with him but we'll get past it. He just doesn't understand that kicking the dog is not okay and so we have to correct that behavior. As for his being a big brother...amazing! He sings to her and tickles her and makes her laugh and then he pokes her in the eye. Whoops! Guess we have to work on that too.
He is growing so much as a person though. Lately he has started saying the greatest things ever. He asked me what killer whales ate the other night and when I got to penguins he stopped me and told me they can't eat penguins because the feathers would tickle their mouth. I love this kiddo so much. On to photos though because they are way better than anything I type. And there are tons of them too.
Grandma Vicki made him a robot costume.
Photobucket
Grandma Vicki with the kiddos
Photobucket
He tuckered himself out when we went to a football game
Photobucket
A little lovin for the mama
Photobucket
Oh yeah! that's some good pb&j
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Ricki said...

I do love seeing and hearing the little snippits of your life :)

You know, I try to remember that just because most of my readers are also on Facebook...facebook doesn't save a lot of stuff (like status updates) the way my blog does. And it's really fun to look back and say "last year at this time we...."

Just my 2 cents :)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home