Monday, February 20, 2006

The great times

Isn't it amazing the feeling you get when your child hugs you? That warmth that isn't exactly warming but makes you feel all fuzzy inside. Like you swallowed a lightening bug and it just keeps fluttering about in there? I get that feeling when my son snuggles down close to me and if I shift at all he moves even closer. When he lays his forehead against my chin and starts to hum like he is purring. It's such an amazing feeling when all he wants to do is lay on my chest and be near. It doesn't happen often which makes it all the more special and it's a feeling that ends all too quickly. This is one of the many reasons I love being a mom.
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Angewl said...

How sweet!!! I love this picture!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Josi, that is so perfect! What a lovely picture.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home