Monday, January 30, 2006

My Mr. Fix It

Kells has recently shown interest in mechanics. Well, he tried to help our roommate fix his heater anyway. It was great watching him try his darndest to get in there and act like he knew what the heck he was doing. He would have fooled me. In fact, he acted much more professional than a lot of mechanics I have seen in my lifetime.
Okay, let's take a look here. I think this may be the problem.
Image hosting by Photobucket
No, not like that. Why do I pay you at all Man!!??!
Image hosting by Photobucket
If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hey, I'm all for it. Mechanics make good money and I'll never have to worry about my car breaking down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angewl said...

hahahahaha

Thats just great!!

Jeremy want to get into mechanics, bodywork, the whole business!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home