Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Around the bend to Grandpa's house

Kells enjoyed the walk to Granpa's. He lives a block away which is handy when we want to go visit both on the same day. Kells had so much fun at his great grandpa's house. He figured out how to play the harmonica after great grandpa gave him a brownie (I'm seeing a pattern in eating behavior at great grandparent's house)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please don't mind the chocolate goo, saving it for later people!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Did I mention the peanuts Kells also begged off of great grandpa?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh yeah, and more harmonica playing
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Great grandpa was so much fun. We played pass the hat
Kells' turn
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now great grandpa's turn
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
you look good in a hat Grandpa
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And then they had a nose stealing war
Gotch yer nose
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No I got your nose
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who has who's nose?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I guess they decided it was a draw
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And both ended up happy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm really happy Kells got to spend this time with my grandpa. Grandpa was diagnosed with CPOD last year so it's only a matter of time before he won't get to have this kind of energy. They thoroughly enjoyed each other and I hope they can do it again soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Oh, Josi - That was better than eating brownies myself - what a darling boy he is, and how much his great grandparents love him...

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

(Bottom picture) WHAT is GG teaching Kells?

*snort* He's too little to get the bookie's attention anyway....

4:50 PM  
Blogger Josi said...

Okay, seriously Jess, I thought about commenting on that and just left it alone. My grandpa has a gambling problem. The only reason he doesn't do it much anymore is because he lives off of $700 in SS and can't afford it. I guess he decided it's his horses or his cigarettes.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh, crap, Josi, I was just making fun (in my smartass way) and didn't mean anything by it. I apologize for touching on a sensitive subject.
My grandfather squandered an insane amount of money on booze and alienating people by trying to buy their love and convert them to his views...I've got a lot of skeletons in my family closet, too. Guess I shouldn't shoot my mouth off, huh?

7:35 AM  
Blogger Josi said...

LMAO, No Jess, you did not offend at all. No worries. We all have them. I love him regardless. Just wish he didn't have that problem so he could have a better life right now.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Angewl said...

Absolutely precious!!

You will be so thrilled when he grows up that you have these pictures!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said...

These pictures are awesome Josi. Kells is SO adorable.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home