Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Over the river and through the woods

To Grandmother's house we went. Eating like a horse was Kells way and no sleigh needed because it only rained. Perhaps we could have used water skis. Anywho, Kells had a great time with his Great grandmother and she fed him so much food. I have never seen the kid shovel it in so fast and with such vigor. Can't say I blame him. I do the same thing when at Grandma's. She made my favorite cake which meant of course I had to eat almost the entire thing and then broke out my favorite cookies. How can someone you love so much be so evil? Needless to say, Mommy is on a diet now. This was worse than the holidays.
Kells gorged himself on some wonderful, hmmmm, what was this dish? He liked it whatever it was.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I found he thinks his great grandma is a pretty special lady. Something I've always known of course.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Apparently her lap is a pretty darn good place to be.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It tickled my innards so much to see Kells playing on the organ I use to bang on as a kid. I still remember crawling around the foot keys. That's how he started out his adventure. Then great grandma put him on the bench. He's a regular Mozart.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dad had fun at Grandma's house too.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was great getting to spend the time there and it was especially nice for Kells to get to know what a wonderful lady my grandma is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home