Saturday, November 25, 2006

Toddler Eating Bed!! ARGH!!!!

I think Kells may think his toddler bed morphs into a monsterous bed that is going to saute him up and eat him as a midnight snack. That's the only thing I can logically (now you know I am sleep deprived) as to why he must wake up screaming bloody murder at around 3 am every morning. Well, not every morning, but recently it has been almost every morning. Last night/this morning he woke up and I swear he was posessed. By what? You got me. I haven't a clue but the way he was contorting his body and screaming bloody hell, you'd think there were some demons thrashing about. And I couldn't calm him. Still have no clue what the deal was but after about a half an hour he fell asleep in my arms curled up just nicely. I went to lay him in his bed and BAM!! the demons were back. There's something about that damn toddler bed. He loves it during the day but at night he might as well be screaming "It's GONNA EAT ME!!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Angewl said...

I dont know whats going on with these kids. Hopefully it passes soon.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home